This guide describes our Rhino Developer Training.
Developer training is a custom, one-on-one session designed to help you become more familiar with the Rhino C++ SDK or the RhinoCommon (.NET) SDK, and to get help in improving your Rhino plugin product.
Rhino Developer Training is available at both the McNeel Headquarters in Seattle, and at our European Headquarters in Barcelona.
- A room and a desk for you to set up your computer.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- Access to senior Rhino developers for questions and support.
- Inexpensive lodging may be available.
You should bring
Your computer with:
- Rhino C++ SDK:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 for Rhino 6
- The Rhino C++ SDK.
- Note, Visual C++ 2008, 2012, 2013, and the Express Editions of Visual C++ will not work.
- RhinoCommon SDK:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013, 2015, or 2017 with either C# or Visual Basic; or
- Visual Studio for Mac (for Mac plugin development).
- The RhinoCommon Templates.
Note, the Express Editions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017 will work.
- Your Rhino plugin project source code.
- Any software you will need to test your plugin, including copies of your own software.
Pricing and scheduling
Developer training is free. You are responsible for paying for travel, lodging, and any other expenses.
For scheduling and travel arrangements in Seattle, contact Janet Brock.
For scheduling and travel arrangements in Barcelona, contact Carlos Pérez.