About Developer Training:
Rhino SDK Training is available from Robert McNeel & Associates Headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Developer training is a custom, one-on-one session designed to help you get familiar with Rhino's
C++ SDK or .NET SDK and to get help improving your plug-in product.
Training is currently not available for VBScript or RhinoScript programming.
- A room and desk for you to set up your computer.
- An Internet connection via our office T1 line.
- Access to senior Rhino developers for questions and support.
You should bring:
- Your computer with:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 for C++ SDK training.
- Microsoft VB.NET 2005 or C# 2005 for .NET SDK training.
- The latest Rhino 4.0 SDK
- Your Rhino 4.0 Plug-in project.
- Any software you will need to test your plug-in, including copies of your own software.
Pricing and scheduling:
Developer training is currently free. You are responsible for paying for travel, lodging, and any other costs.
For scheduling and travel arrangements, contact Janet Brock
For technical assistance, please contact the Rhino Developers Support Forum.