Running and Debugging Compute Locally
Deploy Compute for Production
How to develop Compute on your Windows 10 computer.
- Download and install Rhino 7.
- Start Rhino at least once to configure its license.
- Clone the compute.rhino3d repository from GitHub.
src\compute.slnin Visual Studio 2019 and compile as
- Make sure that
compute.geometryis set as the startup project.
- Start the application in the debugger.
Wait for Compute to load… ☕️
- Browse to http://localhost:8081/version to check that it’s working!