Rhino SDK functions via REST API
- Calculate Grasshopper definitions online in a serial or parallel solutions.
- Manipulate Rhino (3DM) and other file types anywhere on the net.
- Call to over 2400+ geometric operations on custom objects from within existing processes online. Including points, curves, surfaces, meshes and solids.
- Do geometry calculations through a cloud based stateless REST API.
- Access 2400+ RhinoCommon API calls from outside Rhino.
- Access to additional RhinoCommon functions not available in openNURBS, including:
- Closest point calculations
- Intersection calculations
- Surface tessellation (meshing)
- Area and mass property calculations
- Other miscellaneous geometry calculations
- Extendable REST method calls through a common declaration.
- Access existing Rhino/Grasshopper plugins through the online interface.
- Serialize operations in one request through grasshopper or python scripts.